Monday 20 May 2013

Our Fantastic Art Day!!!

Thanks to the wonderful Miss Coomber we all enjoyed a fantastic fun art day today with lots of wonderful activities. It was great fun and we took part in some very creative tasks, and all had such fun after working so hard last week and making Miss Morris so proud!!!

We had a go at some calligraphy with the special pens, made our own board games, developed our individual ideas through seaside sketches and added watercolour to our calligraphy door hangers!!





2 comments:

  1. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    Take a look at my weblog NC used computers

    ReplyDelete
  2. that look FUN amelia

    ReplyDelete